• Minimum of 4-6 years of successful outside sales experience; experience in healthcare market preferred
• BS or BA degree
• Experience selling to executive levels within organizations
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong time management skills
• Must be a strategic thinker; have the ability to develop and execute strategies
• Must be results-driven and have strong problem solving skills
• Must have a high standard of accountability and demonstrate a level of concern for work output; must enjoy working hard
• Ability to function as part of a team as well as independently
• Self-motivated, strong work ethic and energetic personality with exceptional telephone and selling skills
• Proven comfort with MS Office products
• Must have valid driver's license
hc1.com, the world's leading healthcare cloud company, is experiencing triple digit annual percentage growth in the vast, rapidly growing healthcare market. Led by veteran technology entrepreneur and "IBJ 40 under 40" award recipient Brad Bostic, the company was a 2012 Mira Award finalist, and won the 2011 Indiana Companies to Watch Award. More recently the company won the 2013 MIRA Award and the Red Herring Top 100 North America Award.
hc1.com is the only cloud-based healthcare CRM solution on the planet designed from the ground up to meet the specific needs of healthcare entities. hc1.com's CRM and healthcare business intelligence play an integral role for over 500 healthcare organizations across the country, including Alere, St. Vincent Health, NeoGenomics, Know Error, Bostwick Laboratories, Sterling Reference Labs, Northwest Radiology, and South Bend Medical Foundation.